2020 ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, July 16, 2020
2:00 PM EDT. Ruth Sager,President: 443.929.0128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greet Everyone: overview of the meeting agenda.
1. 2:05 Pm; Live The Life You Want Senior Retreat 2019: Ms. Kattie Dugan GA; 662.616.5385 and Mr. Darryl Rice, MI 313.363.5177 email@example.com will share their experience as participants in our second annual Senior Retreat held at Rocky Bottom, South Carolina.
2. Ms. Deborah Kendrick, firstname.lastname@example.org 2:25 Pm; author of many articles and now two most valuable books dealing with losing both sight and hearing; stratigizing on techniques, skills and common sense to navigate healthcare, determine best practices for yourself.
3. Mr. Ben Cooper email@example.com and Mr. Mike Tran firstname.lastname@example.org 2:50 Pm; from Bentech Corporation will give an update on BookShare.
4. Panel discussion: 2.57 Pm; from several state Senior Division leaders will share what's happening in their states: SAGE comNM, Veronica Smith, email@example.com 505.269.1034 Stacey Purgahn, 337.258.9420 firstname.lastname@example.org LA, Rehabilitation Specialist at the Louisiana Center for the Blind, Shelley Coppel, 303.819.9795 email@example.com Secretary to the National Senior Division SC, Virtual Senior Camp; and Vanessa Meadows, GA, 678.732.9067 firstname.lastname@example.org Senior Division.
5. Dr. L. Penny Rosenblum email@example.com 520.909.0998 3:20 Pm; Director of Research from the American Foundation For The Blind will share with us research being done on behalf of the senior population.
6. Dr. Robin Brewer 734.615.1299 firstname.lastname@example.org 3:40 Pm; University of Michigan, is recruiting seniors to test a regular phone application that let's the blind or visually impaired user have many of the functions they would be able to use with a smart phone.
7. Duncan Larsen, 303.847.8474 email@example.com 3:47 Pm Treasurer's Report. Diane xcGeorrge 303.321.4268
8. Ruth Sager, 443.929.0128 3:52 443.929.0128 Group vote on postponing officer elections until 2021.
9. Can unmute for vote and any discussion of new o! old business; Any additional New Business? Old Business?